Sunday, April 15, 2007

Decisions

I have finally received all of my admissions decisions, but I feel more anxious than ever before. I am only eighteen years old, barely old enough to vote and leave my parents without legal ramifications, how am I supposed to measure the strengths of numerous solid options against my personality and come to a decision that will affect the very course of my life. Although I am beginning to have a clear idea of what I should do, my nerves are still shaking while silent whispers of fear leave doubts embedded within my subconscious. I do believe that everything happens for a reason, and I am sure that this will work out in the end, but until I am absolutely one hundred percent positive I won't be incredibly comfortable with whatever it is that I decide. Coming from Hawaii, I just can't figure out what kind of social and cultural environment I prefer, so I hope I can gain a more legitimate grasp upon who I am and what I like as soon as possible.

No comments: